Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,751 (€5,317) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)