Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03024 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,854 (₨226,657) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)