Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,470 (895,049 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)