Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 AED / PGK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,723 (8,686 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)