Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.161 AED / PGK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,075 (9,538 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)