Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / PGK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,021 (9,515 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)