Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.099 AED / PGK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,398 (15,831 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (35 minutes ago)