Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,826 (CH$2,444,401) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)