Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00548 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,066 (CH$2,932,692) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)