Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,117 (CH$2,307,399) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)