Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19817 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,474 (Mex$ 32,668) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)