Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19439 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,527 (Mex$ 54,158) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)