Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,348 ($b21,167) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)