Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,703 ($b19,992) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)