Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,968 ($2,714) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)