Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,358 ($3,093) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)