Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15656 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,533 (L 67,279) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)