Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15633 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,374 (L 59,964) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)