Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15375 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,564 (L 68,708) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)