Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.563 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,762 (€4,331) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)