Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,042 (€3,973) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)