Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.366 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,131 (€3,695) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)