Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03358 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,409 (¥607,720) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)