Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03252 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,171 (¥681,754) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)