Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03220 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,766 (¥458,545) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)