Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03526 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,891 (¥677,635) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)