Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.034 AED / KWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,014 (Dinar 1,580) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)