Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.125 AED / KWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,297 (Dinar 1,344) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)