Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.044 AED / KWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,982 (Dinar 1,576) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (43 minutes ago)