Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.169 AED / KWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,762 (Dinar 1,706) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)