Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04455 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,198 (Taka 273,835) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)