Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04435 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,002 (Taka 293,160) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)