Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,843 (元18,398) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (41 minutes ago)