Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,122 (元18,896) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)