Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,186 (元16,923) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)