Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,490 (GH₵21,156) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)