Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,723 (GH₵12,346) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)