Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,491 (GH₵20,716) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)