Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03301 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,195 (¥551,220) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (39 minutes ago)