Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03460 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,212 (¥613,005) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)