Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,594 (¥522,843) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)