Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02002 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,746 (1,086,260 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)