Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02225 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,094 (768,296 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)