Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02224 AED / AOA
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,244 (955,088 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)