Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,301 (RM22,387) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)