Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,243 (RM21,514) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)