Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,059 (RM24,824) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)