Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,120 (RM25,236) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)