Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,115 (RM9,746) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)