Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,582 (RM12,309) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)