Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,648 (RM12,028) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)