Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,077 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,983 (RM8,418) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (44 minutes ago)