Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,962 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,211 (RM9,949) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (27 minutes ago)