Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,748 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,472 (RM12,236) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (38 minutes ago)