Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03360 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,025 (268,564 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (37 minutes ago)