Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43627 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 41% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,356 (kr 60,411) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)