Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43647 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 51% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,587 (kr 58,624) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)