Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03148 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,774 (278,720 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)