Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47295 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 67% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,067 (HK$55,117) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)