Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47037 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 67% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,448 (HK$60,480) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (44 minutes ago)