Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46825 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 52% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,366 (HK$64,850) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)