Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47345 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 66% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,793 (HK$43,918) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)