Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46799 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 49% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,394 (HK$60,673) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (42 minutes ago)