Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46907 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 50% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,555 (HK$60,877) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)