Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00634 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,809 (2,176,914 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)