Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.320 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,891 (€3,910) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)