Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,288 (RM14,078) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)