Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,510 (RM8,497) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)