Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05668 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,692 (₨135,724) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)