Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.827 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,631 (RM14,063) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)