Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,344 (14,979 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)