Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06474 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,547 (руб 147,462) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)