Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06237 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,944 (руб 127,360) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)