Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07348 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,758 (Php132,805) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)