Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07003 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,450 (Php149,222) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)