Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07230 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,296 (Php142,408) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 56,875,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)