Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02843 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 40% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,192 (921,273 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (38 minutes ago)