Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03228 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 56% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,002 (774,427 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)