Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,261 (7,879TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)