Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,527 (5,653TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)