Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,707 (9,457TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)