Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05742 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,999 (₨121,901) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mainz costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $605 (38 minutes ago)