Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,077 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05507 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,058 (₨128,168) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)