Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05376 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,333 (₨154,995) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)