Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,201 (2,130,689 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)