Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01173 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,859 (584,908 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)