Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AED / UZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,758 (19,168,096 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)