Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03280 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,337 (¥680,969) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)