Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03300 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,625 (¥503,848) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)