Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03290 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,901 (¥544,045) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)