Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03367 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,229 (¥600,842) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)