Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05672 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,571 (₨151,122) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)