Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,715 (€3,997) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)