Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,389 (€4,022) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)