Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03343 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,791 (¥831,374) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (39 minutes ago)