Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03257 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,526 (¥568,865) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)