Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,624 (¥745,145) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)