Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03249 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,237 (¥653,701) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)