Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,658 (RM15,953) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)