Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,988 (RM13,995) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)