Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11138 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,219 (100,728 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)