Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03577 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,032 (Shilling504,042) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (31 minutes ago)